Sunday, December 7, 2008

How Worldwide Brands Works

To get started, I want to walk you through how Worldwide Brands works. First off, you must log in to the secure members only area. Next you can either browse through their library of valuable resources and videos, or you can click the launch button and go straight to OneSource. Once you have entered the directory, you can choose a category or a search word/ phrase (or both). I decided to use only a keyword, no category. The keyword phrase I used is “As Seen on TV” (which is listed on our Dropship Secrets page). As of today (01/04/08) there are:

2 Drop Ship Wholesalers

2 Light Bulk Wholesalers

1 Instant Import Buys

5 Liquidation Auctions

Although the numbers are quite low compared to other searches (like “camera”, which has over 700 suppliers), this is definitely a profitable niche. I know it is profitable because of the Market Research Tool, which rates every search I do, and tells me what the profitability is for that product. And in this case, it is 70% profitable, which means I have a very good chance of making money from this particular niche product.

What about the suppliers? You ask. Well I can assure you, they are the “real deal”. One of the sites alone has several thousand “As Seen on TV” items ready to be drop shipped.

Another niche we have previously discussed is home schooling. So I typed “home schooling resources” into the keyword bar and hit search. What came up was not all that surprising. There was only:

1 Drop Ship Wholesalers

1 Light Bulk Wholesalers

And the Research Analysis Tool gave it a 22% profitability margin. This alone tells me to move on and keep looking.

Using One Source is a really quick and easy way to take an idea, research it, and if it gets a good profitability score, to go with it, and begin selling! I have not found any source on the web that even compares to what Worldwide Brands is offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was this information helpful? Please let us know.